Gabby @ (704) 787-3888
Greyegg McKenna @ (201) 282-1600
I had a few questions about the Convergence Art Show at the Armory you are organising.
1) Are the dimensions of the wall given in inches or in feet?
2) So if I understood correctly, if we make any sales, out of the 100%, we get a full 50% and the other 50% goes for the benefit right? Which specific cause is this non-profit benefit fighting for exactly? (I love to make a difference!)
3) In the preparations, do we have to come build the wall we rent? Or do we just come hang our works and take them home at the end of the show? (I ask this because I work full-time and have to see if I need to take some days for this)
4) How do we sign up and how do we submit our works for selection?
5) Can we share one same wall with other artists and split the $150 fee for this wall?
Thank you very much for all of you answers! Your project is really a wonderful opportunity for all (viewers + artists + benefit cause!)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.